Do you know anyone who popped the question over the holidays? Or did you get a little sparkly added to your hand? Are you overwhelmed at your wedding planning checklist staring you in the face?
Check something off the list by taking advantage of a little deal I’m offering January 2nd – February 14th.
Choose Juli Vaughn Designs for your floral & event design and book during the next month and a half to receive a free day-0f coordination package (a $600 value) tossed in to save you money and give your wedding day worries a rest!
Day-of Coordination includes:
1) 1 Hour Consultation for Day-of Schedule
2) Wedding Day Timeline passed along to wedding party, vendors, & family
3) Rehearsal Coordination + Walk-down-the-Aisle Coordination
4) A contact for all vendors so your phone isn’t ringin’ off the hook when you’re putting on your dream gown
5) Someone to make sure you eat at your wedding or at least have one of those cute picnics to take to your hotel afterwards
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 678.595.1518 and mention you Heart Freebies.
This beautiful little church wedding was at the peak season for spring flowers which was such a treat. Anemones, Hyacinths, Ranunculus – all the flowers that make me grin like a little school girl were in bloom. And, seeing as it is ‘hot as Hades’ outside in Georgia today, I thought it would be the perfect time to reflect on the coolness of spring and start longing for it again.
Best wishes to this sweet couple – they were a joy to work with and a breeze to design for!
(Oh! I handmade the little ring bearer pillow. I have a picture tutorial I can send if you’re interested.)
Photos courtesy Mala Hyder Photography